Cherry H781A-456 Compact Offset Pulling Head
The Cherry® brand H781A-456 is a new compact offset pulling head, replacing the popular H781-456 model. Its very compact size, light weight, improved strength and reliability, together with some unique new features, make it ideal for a diverse range of applications, including installing fasteners in restricted spaces. This pulling head will work directly with G746A, G747, G704B, G704B-40SH, G704B-SR, G800 and similar riveters. With appropriate adapters, other riveter models may be used.
Features and Benefits
Increased usable stroke for installing longer grip fasteners (when used with a long stroke riveter).
Its fastener capability include (but is not limited to):
- CherryMax® (-4,-5 & -6 nominal and oversize diameters, all grips and materials)
- CherryMax® AB (-4,-5 & -6 nominal and oversize diameters, all materials-including all aluminum)
- MaxiBolt® S type (-4 and -5 diameters, all grips and materials)
- MBC® L/C (lock creator type, -4, -5 and -6 diameters, all materials)
- NAS1900 "U" (-4, -5 and -6 diameters, all materials)
- Lower operating cost and improved reliability
- An improved jaw system with better serration engagement and easy jaw grip force adjustment for longer tool life and to prevent slippage when installing smaller diameter stems.
- Lower cost wear items (jaw system)
- Backwards compatibility
- The new and improved Jaw / Saddle system (781-004 and 781-005 respectively) are compatible with the previous model, H781-456.
- Ergonomic Design
- More compact and lighter envelope allows access in even more restricted installation areas.